- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 For SSC Post Apply Online:-
- 2 Important Dates:-
Indian Navy Released a notification regarding to the 43 SSC & PC Officers Post on the official site on Indian Navy.According to released notification Indian Navy invites the eligible and desirable candidates to apply online for the post Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Logistics And Law Cadres) and unmarried men as Short Service Commission Officer for Information Technology and Permanent Commission (PC) Officer in Education Branch.To know your eligibility please read this article carefully and follow all the given instruction for successfully online form submission.
- Starting date of online form submission:- 30 Sep. 2017
- Last date of online form submission:- 20 Oct. 2017
1. Age Limit:-
- PC Education:- 02 Jul 1993 to 1 Jul 1997
- SSC Logistics:- 02 Jul 1993 to 1 Jan 1999.
- SSC Law:- 02 Jul 1991 to 01 Jul 1996.
- SSC IT:- 02 Jul 1993 to 1 Jan 1999.
2. PC Education:-
Number Of Post:-20
(i) M.Sc with B.Sc In Maths
(ii) M.A (English & History)
3. SSC (Logistics):-
Number Of Post:- 06
4. SSC (IT):-
Number Of Post:-15
(ii)M.Sc(Computer And IT)
(iv)M.Tech (Computer Science)
5. SSC (Law):-
Number Of Post:-02
Degree in Law
Selection procedure For Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 is as follows:-
- Interview which is divided into two stages.
- Merit List.
How To Apply :-
Candidates who are eligible any of the above given post can apply online thorough the official site of Indian Navy.
- Detailed Advertisement For INDIAN NAVY Recruitment Notification.
- Application Form For INDIAN NAVY Recruitment
If you have any doubt or query related to this post then please comment us.Your comment is precious for us to improve our services.Feel free to ask us anything we are here to serve you better.