SSC Recruitment 2018
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) invites application for the post of 3080 Post Graduate Trained Teacher in Various Subjects Apply Online before 10 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 10/2017
JSSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination-2017
- No. of Vacancy : 3080 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Master Degree in relevant Subjects with 50% marks and SC/ST 45% marks and B.Ed exam Passed.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Jharkhand
JSSC Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written Test.
Application Fee : General/ OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 600/- and Rs.150/- for SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand through Net Banking, Debit Card OR Credit Card.
How to Apply JSSC Vacancy : Interested Candidate may apply On-Line through the website www.jssc.in from 11.12.2017 to 10.01.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 11.12.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 10.01.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application : 16.01.2018
- Last Date for Upload of Photo & Sign : 20.01.2018
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://jssc.nic.in/sites/default/files/Advertisement-pgttce-2017.pdf
- Notice : http://jssc.nic.in/sites/default/files/web%20notice_29.11.17.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.jssc.in/