Railway Protection Force (RPF) Recruitment 2017 for 19952 Post Of Constable check here
- 1 Railway Protection Force(RPF) Recruitment 2017 Details Of Post:-
We have a good news for all of those candidates who want to make their career in government jobs after 10th (Matriculation), RPF released a notification for 19952 Constable Post. It’s a golden opportunity for all of those candidates who want to make their career in Railway Department after the completion of Matriculation.
To more about Railway Protection Force (RPF) 2017 Recruitment for the post of 19952 Constable please read the given article carefully, we will provide you every single news related to RPF Recruitment 2017.
Railway Protection Force(RPF) Recruitment 2017 Details Of Post:-
- name of post :- Constable
- Number of Vacancy :- 19952
- Location Of Job:- All India
- Method Of Application:- Online
Any eligible and desirable candidates can apply online as soon as Railway Protection Force (RPF) start the procedure of form filling, According the latest news the procedure of online form filing will start soon.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Candidates who want to apply for this post must have Indian Citizenship.
- candidates must have to passed Matriculation form a recognized board.
- Age Limit :- 18-25 years.
Selection of Candidates is based on the following examination.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET)
- physical Measurement
- Mock Test
- Documents Verification
- medical Examination
Railway Protection Force (RPF) 2017 Recruitment for the post of 19952 Constable Apply here
How To Apply Check Here:-
- Candidates have to visit on the official site of Indian Railways.
- Find The recruitment link on the home page official site.
- Candidates have to search for the Apply online link for Constable Post.
- Filled the required field for further procedure.
- Read all the given instruction carefully and fill the form.
- After all of these Candidates have to pay the Application Fee.
FEE of Examination:-
- candidates have to pay Rs 40 as application Fee(Except female Candidates who belonging to SC/ST or Minor Community are free)