Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) CDS-ll 414 Vacancies Apply Online any candidates who want to serve for nation, we have a good news for all of them. UPSC advertise a notification recently for the post of CDS-ll 414 vacancies in the Military academy of India. Any eligible and desirable candidates can apply online thorough the official site of UPSC.
- Starting date of online form submission:- 09/08/2017
- Last Date of online form submission:- 08/09/2017
To know more about how to apply or selection procedure please read the given article complete carefully.
Post Details :-
- Name of post :- Combined Defence services Examination-ll Including SSC women (Non-Technical course)
- Number Of Post :- 414
Online Application Fee:-
- Candidates expect female/SC/ST are required to pay R.S 200( Rupees Two Hundred Only) through Net Banking, or by using VISA/MASTER CARD Debit/Credit Card.
Syllabus Of The Examination:-
- English (code-01)
- General Knowledge (code-02)
- Elementary Mathematics (code-03)
- Candidates should have a graduation degree from a recognized university for the post of I.M.A or Officer’s Training Academy.
- Degree in Engineering form a recognized university or institutions for the post of Indian Naval Academy
- Degree form a recognized university with physics and mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor Of Engineering.
Procedure To Apply Online:-
- Candidates have to visit on the official site of UPSC :-
- Candidates have to scan the photo and sign in jpg format before applying. The Maximum size of scan documents is up to 40.
- Candidates have to click on the apply online link.
- Candidates have to fill the given form.
- Candidates have to choose the appropriate post for which he applying.
- Candidates have to write down the Registration number and password.
- Candidates have to visit again on the site and have to validate the documents .
- After the validation of documents candidates have to pay the application fee.
To know more details for this then please Click Here.
If you have any query or doubt related to this post than please comment us below, we will try to solve your problem as soon as we can.
To stay updated with us please subscribe us by entering your email address in the subscription field. If you have any suggestion for our site then please comment us.